Logo Use Policy
The Board of Directors encourages the use of The Carthage Chamber logo and membership in The Chamber. A “Members Version” of the Chamber logo is available for legitimate advertising and marketing efforts by members in good standing whose purpose is to a) promote the use and awareness of their products and services, b) encourage the purchase of products and services from other Chamber members, and/or c) demonstrate their commitment to the progress of the community through their support of The Carthage Chamber of Commerce.
Use of the Logo must comply with the following:
- Logo may not be manipulated in any way and must be in colors provided by The Chamber
- Meet all ethical standards applicable to such advertising and marketing within that industry and the general business community
- Not state or imply endorsement by The Chamber of the advertiser, its products or services, or the claims made in the advertisements; (Words such as “Affiliate” or “Endorsed By” are NOT permitted)
- Not create a negative impression nor reflect poorly upon the integrity of The Chamber
- Comply with all Federal, State and Local laws
The Board of Directors/President of The Chamber may, at their discretion, prohibit the use of The Chamber logo or mention of Chamber membership in any specific advertising or marketing effort which is determined to be inappropriate.
To download, Right-Click on the image, then Left-Click “Save Image As” (PC) or Control-Click, then “Save Image As” (Mac).
Approved: Carthage Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
“The Chamber has been instrumental in the growth of my company. The professionalism of this organization combined with networking opportunities and business leads make the Carthage Chamber essential for any business, large or small, in the Carthage area.“
Thank You to Our Website Sponsors